Matthew Tice wrote:

RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} 80
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/+partners/+video\.php
RewriteRule ^/partners(.*)$
https://testvideo101.example.com/partners$1[R,NC]<https://testvideo101.example.com/partners$1%5BR,NC%5D>
Thanks Mike, that did it.

np

One question.  Are the '+' necessary?  That means
"one or more slash" right?  Is that just in case someone mistypes and puts
in /partners//video.php ?

It does mean one or more slash's yeah. I guess it's not necessary, I just did to handle urls like "/partners//video.php" as you suggested.

Mike