Hello,

Can you point me to documentation how to setup mail from for virtual
domains, which apache generates when users complete a form?

Apr 14 10:55:17 relay postfix/qmgr[52910]: 97025C955D:
from=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, size=502, nrcpt=1 (queue active)

Apache gets the name of the server domain but I wonder if it is possible to
configure it so that a script submitted from a virtual domain, would have
[EMAIL PROTECTED] envelope?

Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Zbigniew Szalbot