Hi folks.

Just installed some ssl certs and modified a user conf accordingly. apachectl configtest was approved, said everything was ok, but now it gives me this:

fopen: Permission denied
httpd: could not open error log file /private/var/log/httpd/error_log
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

Not sure what to check as I deleted the previous error logs, and a new one was created. So it has OS assigned permissions and she's empty.

Rich in Toronto
...now go get on your bike