Hi Everybody,

I have been having a devil of a time (read: hours of searching) trying
to figure out how to get Apache to serve up two or more pages
concurrently to the same user on the same domain. I have multiple
domains hosted on the box and it is quite happy to deliver two pages
simultaneously to the same client on more than one domain - however,
when the client requests any two pages on the same domain, it must wait
for one to completely finish before the other is even begun. This is
especially problematic for what should be asynchronous requests as an
AJAX, since the requests are in fact acting synchronously.

Does anyone have any idea how to force apache to server two pages to a
single client on the same domain simultaneously?

Thanks a lot!

Rob.