<Directory "/Apache/Apache/htdocs">
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>
In my htdocs folder I have:

myserver:/Apache/Apache/htdocs $ ls -al
-rw-r-----   1 oracle   dba            3638 Jan 25 2007  favicon.ico
-rw-rw-r--   1 oracle   dba             411 Nov 30 13:00 index.html
drwxrwxr-x   2 oracle   dba             512 Apr 16 19:18 images
lrwxrwxrwx   1 oracle   dba              23 Dec 18 10:35 landing ->
/landing/IFS1G/catalogs
-rw-rw-r--   1 oracle   dba              28 Dec 20 16:43 robots.txt
And under images folder:
myserver:/Apache/Apache/htdocs/images $ ls -al
lrwxrwxrwx   1 oracle   dba              24 Apr 16 19:18 Large ->
/landing/Marketing/Large
lrwxrwxrwx   1 oracle   dba              24 Apr 16 17:40 Print ->
/landing/Marketing/Print
lrwxrwxrwx   1 oracle   dba              24 Apr 16 17:40 Small ->
/landing/Marketing/Small

The above shows Indexes for /landing & /images but I just want file indexing
under /images not landing, how do I change it so it allows file indexing on
just /images ?

If I Remove Indexes from under <Directory "/Apache/Apache/htdocs">  then I get
a 404 for both /images and /landing and the Error log says:  " Directory index
forbidden by rule: /Apache/Apache/htdocs/landing/ "
Any ideas?

Thanks

the system manager.

Katun Corporation -- www.katun.com