Hi all,,

I am using an apache server to act as a load balancer to my tomcat server...

I am using reverse proxy for doing this..
The major lines of change in my http conf are these

<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
ProxyRequests Off

<Proxy *>
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
    Allow from all
    SetEnv force-proxy-request-1.0 1
    SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
</Proxy>

ProxyPass         /blah http://localhost:8090/blah
ProxyPassReverse  /blah http://localhost:8090/blah

ProxyPass         /blah http://localhost:8091/blah
ProxyPassReverse  /blah http://localhost:8091/blah

My tomcat server conf has this line added with other appropriate changes

port="8091"
               maxKeepAliveRequests="1" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               proxyPort="80"/>

Now I am getting this error in my server logs which I have no idea as to how
to fix

[Sun Apr 20 03:35:57 2008] [error] [client 66.249.85.88] proxy: error
reading status line from remote server localhost
[Sun Apr 20 03:35:57 2008] [error] [client 66.249.85.88] proxy: Error
reading from remote server returned by blah

As soon as this error comes soon I am bombarded with errors like
(111)Connection refused: proxy: HTTP: attempt to connect to
127.0.0.1:8091(localhost) failed

All tht I get on my webserver is a 500 response.... I am lost.... Please
help....I gooogled a lot and added
    SetEnv force-proxy-request-1.0 1
    SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1

and also removed keepaliverequest from tomcat. but still I soon ended up
getting into this problem :(

--
Parag Dhanuka