I have apache httpd 2.0.63 build and installed on redhat linux. Then i
installed the httpd-devel 2.0.40 ( for using apxs ) .
I added the mod_proxy_html module version : 2.5.2

I got the following error message when i start my apache

httpd: module "mod_proxy_html.c"  is not compatible with this version of
apache(found 20020628, need 20020903 )

Please help how to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance ,
Alok