Jeff88 wrote:

Good Day! When I tried to install the Apache Server 2.0.6.3 (with no ssl
version) using the msi installer in Windows XP (SP2), I have encountered the
following problem when the installation finished. The message pops up
automatically.

[Error] <OS 2> The system cannot find the file specified. : No installed
service name "Apache2".

The installer was not successful, but that didn't prevent you from having
the software installed.

To try installing an "Apache2" service, in a cmd.exe window,

cd "\program files\apache software foundation\apache2\bin"
apache -k install -n Apache2

and see what messages are displayed.

[If I have the path above wrong, it's \program files\apache group\...]