Von: Jean-Christophe Roux [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Mai 2008 11:59
An: users@httpd.apache.org
Betreff: [EMAIL PROTECTED] call rsync from php script

Hello,

I have a bash script update.sh <http://update.sh/>  that contains:
rsync -- delete -avz -e ssh ${files} [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
:/red
when I use that script ./update.sh as root, it works like a charm as I
set up the private/public key properly.
When run from a php script through the apache webserver
<?php
exec("update.sh <http://update.sh/> ");
?>
The rsync line is ignored.
I understand that the php script is called under the apache user, when
the private/public key is for my root user. How can I set the the keys
so that the apache user can run fully the php script?

Thank you.