From: Fayland Lam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 09:31:23
To:users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] POST content Attack?

hi list.

we are in attack I think. our Perl script is taking 2G to process one
request.

8: 18940 1567M  5.9M 1567M 1121M W  0.000s  0.000s  459 1.2.3.4
www.xxsite.com POST /comment/post HTTP/1.0

that's from vmonitor.

I'm wondering is there someone to put large content in our comment
textarea?
we limited size in Apache httpd.conf (LimitRequestBody 11000000) but it
doesn't help.
or it's not related to POST content?

any hint is really appreciated.

Thanks.