Hi all,

System environment:

1. apache (as a load balancer using mode_proxy_balancer)
2. tomcat 1
3. tomcat 2

I am using sticky session = true.
I am following steps: (All servers are running)

 1.  login in at tomcat 1 (then goes to my web app page)
 2.  down tomcat 1
 3.  again goes to 'my web app GUI page' and refresh it.
Then it shows login page.
 (That means if apache find tomcat 1 stopped then goes to tomcat 2 but not
authorized at tomcat 2 so it redirect to login page.)

        But here problem is if I am using sticky session = true. Then this GUI
page has been stick to tomcat 1. Even I stopped this tomcat 1 then how apache
tries to forword it to Tomcat 2 after refreshing at same browser.

If has any idea then Please reply.

Thanks
Narendra