Thank you for ur immediate responses.

Of course,
  But there the serialization is neither with Tomcat nor with my
application. Its a problem with Echo2 framework basically. You can see the
stack trace here.. http://rifers.org/paste/show/7354.
I have used echo2 and hibernate to write my application and all the classes
in the application are serialized.

PS: I am running the app in Jboss and trying to cluster it. So, the Tomcat
which is embeded in Jboss can solve the current  issue or not..
Please let me know only that specifically..