Hi Folks. A few days ago, I sent these email to the list, and still
got no reply. I thanks if there is someone that can help me.

I'm running Apache 2.2.8 on a FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE (i386) machine.
Also, I'm running mod_cband-0.9.7.5_1, both installed via FreeBSD
ports.

When the server is 2-3 day running, I got the follow when do
"apachectl configtest":

[EMAIL PROTECTED] /]# apachectl configtest
apache2_mod_cband: cannot create shared memory segment for remote hosts
apache2_mod_cband: cannot create shared memory segment for virtual hosts
apache2_mod_cband: cannot create shared memory segment for virtual hosts
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Anybody have the same problem and got some solution?

Thanks,

Felipe Neuwald.