Krist van Besien wrote:

> What are you using mod_perl for? Are you producing any dynamically
> generated content? Could be that apache itself is waiting for some
> script or module to finish...

Of course that's what I'm using it for. It's possible, but not likely, that
Apache is actually waiting for something, because the server has very low
load and nothing on my pages caused trouble before. I built this server on
new hardware, but using the exact same software as on an older, slower
computer with less RAM.

Amiri