Apache 2.2.3 + Perl 5.8.8 on SUSE SLES10

I have just migrated a site from a linux RH server with Apache 2.0.46 and
perl 5.8.0 to a server with the config above.

Some perls scripts that are still executing correctly on the old server,
are now identified as Unknown files when page is launched in a webbrowser
(pop up asking to open or save document)

I say some because other pages containing perl scripts are working as
expected.....

The same scripts are working when executed locally on the server with perl
xxxx.pl command.

The only difference is that these scripts are using a "home-developed"
module.

Would it be possible that the change of environment would render the
module useless?

Thanks for your help

Denis