From: "Vinay Purohit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 12:20:36
To:<users@httpd.apache.org>
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache Virtual Server Configuration

Hi

Is it mandatory to have first virtual server block as main server when we
configure name based virtual server on apache2.2.8  ?

Creation of virtual servers: While creating virtual servers on apache 2.2.8 we
have to include a virtual host block for each virtual server we want to create
and one virtual host block for main server which should be kept at top of all
blocks. The reason and description are shown in the mentioned
link. http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/name-based.html
<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/name-based.html>
please suggest if any work around ?

\Vinay