You need a load balancer or some other 3rd party device. There could be a way to do it in Apache, but I haven't seen it.

thomas2004 wrote:
I have a web application, i.g. a WAR file. I will deploy this war on several
web-servers. They have the URL. How can I configure the web-server, assumed
I use Apache Tomcat, sothat the web access can be distribute to these web
servers? For example I have 10 web-servers, the daily access is 100000. I
want these accesses to be devided to 10 web servers.

How can I do that? Can I just make configuration or do I need hardware such
as dispatcheer?