Hi,

We've been trying to diagnose an issue showing up for the past several
months on our Windows Server 2003 machines (both x32 and x64) running Apache
2.2.8 (with SSL). Just using it for PHP scripts - PHProxy and the like.

1. After some period of time (every 2 hours yesterday for example), the Non
Paged Pool usage of Apache surges to (on x64) 18TB or thereabouts -
basically close to the max positive signed 64 bit integer
(18446744073709551616).

2. Either it then fluctuates between that value and a low value, or it stays
at the value. Obviously, no other network application can continue working
once that happens (requires NonPagedPool to create a socket).

Any idea why this might be happening, or what we can do to diagnose the
issue? We've looked up the httpd logs, nothing specifically erroneous. High
load seems to result in quicker crashes.

Thanks for any responses/suggestions. We aim at getting sufficient info to
file a bug report.

--
Nick the Knack