Hello, experts:
  My apache installed is has only the mod_jk.sl in the "libexec/" directory.
 I want to know what I need to do in order to to configure my current http to
https? I know this is a very general question, but to start, I guess I need to
include the directives in httpd.conf:

1)<IfDefine SSL>
  LoadModule ssl_module libexec/mod_ssl.so
  </IfDefine>

2)<IfDefine SSL>
  AddModule mod_ssl.c
  </IfDefine>

Is this enough in order to enable the mod_ssl?

Already have all certificates configured in the paths. But still unsure on if
simply adding those 2 directives will be enough, and will put the file
(mod_ssl.so) there in the path, or if I have to get this file from somewhere
(if so, how?)

Here are the environment configuration:
Web server: Apache/2.0.46 (Unix) mod_jk/1.2.4
Server: -HP-UX
Tomcat: 4.0

Thanks

Ingrid