Krist,
For a reason that i dont know,  the tomcats stop to answer on ajp connector.
I changed the apache redirect config to another server and was
working. so i restarted the tomcats and the service becomes normal.
i think that since the computers was created, the restart is the way
that solve more problems :)
thank you