joaquinbordado wrote:
guys do you know what to configure in apache httpd.conf
i have an application...my teammate wants to access my ip.
when trying to access http://localhost/tuesday/real.php?mobile=--------&message=3234244

the page is working but when im using my ip...
http://10.32.16.24/tuesday/real.php?mobile=--------&message=3234244

an error "Forbidden"....what will i do for the team to access it using this
url

Hi.
Taking the above purely at face value, and without further details :
in your httpd.conf, look for a line
ServerName localhost
and, if you find it, add the following line below it and restart your Apache:
ServerAlias 10.32.16.24

If that does not work, then you will have to provide some more details. A copy of your httpd.conf would be the fastest.

André