Mike Schleif wrote:
I want the URL's similar to the following:

    http://domain.tld
    http://www.domain.tld
    http://domain.tld/
    http://domain.tld/fjlxasdfja

to be redirected to the following URL:

    http://Other_domain.tld/?rid=48830

I have tried -- and failed -- with following:

    RedirectMatch ^/$ http://Other_domain.tld/?rid=48830

    RewriteCond   %{QUERY_STRING} ^(rid=48830)$
    RewriteRule   ^/$ http://www.Other_domain.tld/$1?

NOTE[1]: There is NO query_string in original URL.

NOTE[2]: I have NOT found a way to escape the "?" in the destination
URL.

NOTE[3]: The result is always either "?" replaced with "%" escapes; or,
NO query_string at all.

What am I missing?

It's not clear what you are trying to do.

    Other_domain.tld    vs.   www.Other_domain.tld
    /                   vs.   all URIs

If you want everything re-directed to http://www.Other_domain.tld, try using just this single rewrite rule with the [noescape] flag:

    RewriteRule   ^/.*$  http://www.Other_domain.tld/?rid=48830 [noescape]