Hi Severin

thanks for your answer, but I'm still getting arguments in the URL when redirect is done. Unfortunately I'm not that good at mod_rewrite...

Sylvain

Severin Gehwolf wrote:
Hi!

thaznks for your answer. I've try to use :

RedirectMatch /.* http://www.mydomain.com

Unfortunately, I'm still getting redirect with the arguments I pass in the URL.

How about using RewriteRule (mod_rewrite) like the following:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^/.*$ http://www.yourdomain.com [R=301,L]

severin