From: Jorge Medina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 1:01 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Running a cluster of Apache

Hi,
  I want to run an application in a cluster of apache servers, all of them
accessible at the same URL.
  I also want to use SSL.
Is it possible to use the same ServerName for all the servers in my cluster?
Would SSL work? Or
Do I need to define a <VirtualHost> and put the certificate and key under this
host?

Thanks

-Jorge