Hi guys..

I am having a hard time configuring userdir in my freebsd apache22.....
My home structure is as follows.. /home/[a-z]/[a-z]/user..
That is..if the user's name is peter..then his home would be
/home/p/e/peter/

Now when i enabled the user dir and tried it with a test user in /home/test
it works but trying peter i dowsnt work....

I tried changing the user dir config to

UserDir /home/*/*/*/public_html

#UserDir disabled root toor daemon operator bin tty kmem games news man sshd
bind proxy _pflogd _dhcp uucp pop www nobody mailnull smmsp
#
# Control access to UserDir directories.  The following is an example
# for a site where these directories are restricted to read-only.
#
<Directory /home/*/*/*/public_html>
    AllowOverride FileInfo Limit
    Options MultiViews SymLinksIfOwnerMatch IncludesNoExec
    <Limit GET POST OPTIONS>
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Limit>
    <LimitExcept GET POST OPTIONS>

First i did it only in the Directory directive..then on both..
Dunno what to do...any tip aprreciatted,

Thanks in advance and cheers,
Agustin