Hi all,

My system is frontended by Apache, that handles the SSL requests.

I am now facing the need to handle non-http requests (ISO-8583).

We have internal reasons to not change the incoming environment.

My question is:

Is possible to configure Apache as one ssl tunnel for non-http messages?

To work like stunnel?

I'd like it dealing the ssl and forwarding the request to an internal
port.

Is it possible? If so, could you point some URL with related info or
instructions?

TIA,

Alan

--------

AVISO LEGAL - Esta mensagem e seu conteudo - inclusive anexos - sao para uso
exclusivo de seu(s) destinatario(s), podendo conter informacoes confidenciais
e/ou legalmente privilegiadas sobre a APPI Tecnologia S/A. Qualquer
modificacao, retransmissao, disseminacao, impressao ou utilizacao nao
autorizada fica estritamente proibida. Se voce recebeu esta mensagem por
engano, por favor informe ao remetente e apague o material e as copias de sua
maquina.

LEGAL ADVICE - This message - including any attachments - contains confidential
and privileged information from APPI Tecnologia S/A intended for the named
recipient(s) only. Any modification, copying, printing or distribution of this
message or the taking of any action based on it is strictly prohibited. If you
have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and

---------

So imprima se for realmente necessario.

Cada tonelada de papel poupado economiza de 17 a 20 eucaliptos com 7 anos de
idade.
Sua empresa tambem agradece.

Print only if necessary.
Each ton of non-used paper is equivalent to 17-20 young eucalyptus trees.
Your company will also appreciate this economy.