On Jul 30, 2008, at 5:25 AM, Ben Aurel wrote:

exports.c:1309: error: redefinition of 'ap_hack_apr_allocator_free'
exports.c:155: error: previous definition of
'ap_hack_apr_allocator_free' was here

Could you cast a glance at those areas of server/exports.c and see if you notice anything weird about the paths in the comments above the declarations? I have seen stuff like this happen when I called buildconf in the various spots around httpd and APR with inconsistent --with-apr* parameters, with trailing slashes on the directory name and without.

This *should* not affect you if you just run ./configure && make as you described, and I see you force --with-included-apr so you're building the package as you got it.

But it'd still be a good idea to see what's going on with those declarations.

S.

--
Sander Temme
[EMAIL PROTECTED]