Hello amie,

I don't know if you use mod_jk or mod_proxy_ajp.

I have only experience on mod_jk.

There must the name from the worker "exact" the same as the
value from the jvm route.

in your case the rout should look like

Tomcat6_1 at server 172.28.11.4 with ajp conn at:8009
and
Tomcat6_2 at server 172.28.11.4 with ajp conn at:8010

regards Dietmar

"amie.lahey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
07.08.2008 21:22
Bitte antworten an
users@httpd.apache.org

An
users@httpd.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache Http sticky session problem.

Hi All,

I need a urgent help with apache tomcat load balancing:
I have configured Apache 2.2 with multiple tomcat 6 service instances to
achieve load balancing. But I am unable to maintain sticky session . The
application that I am using has to maintain sessions.
But this not happening .When I login the request is JSP so it does to the
first Tomcat after login when I click on any link it goes to the second
Tomcat and I get a session timeout.

This how mow wrokers.properties look like:

####Workers.Properties file####

worker.list=bal1,stat1
worker.Tomcat6_1.type=ajp13
worker.Tomcat6_1.host=172.28.11.4
worker.Tomcat6_1.port=8009
worker.Tomcat6_1.sticky_session=True
worker.Tomcat6_1.method=Session
worker.Tomcat6_1.lbfactor=10
worker.Tomcat6_2.type=ajp13
worker.Tomcat6_2.host=172.28.11.4
worker.Tomcat6_2.port=8010
worker.Tomcat6_2.sticky_session=True
worker.Tomcat6_1.method=Session
worker.Tomcat6_2.lbfactor=10
worker.bal1.type=lb
worker.bal1.sticky_session=True
worker.bal1.balance_workers=Tomcat6_1,Tomcat6_2
worker.bal1.method=Session
worker.stat1.type=status

I have specified the jvm route too in tomcat insatnces server.xml.

Can anyone help?
As after speciefying the sticky session, I am able to login to my
application but if i do it more that 2-3 times...it doesn't redirect me to
the application.
Nabble.com.