Hi,
I have a problem with my Apache web server (or at least I think I do) that
prevents me from accessing my web site's home page from my own computer..
Instead, it shows a "It Works!" page when I try to access the site through my
domain name or localhost. However, when I access my domain name from another
computer, or type in 127.0.0.1 in my browsers address bar, my web site's home
page appears.

Can you please explain to me why this happens, and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks (please reply if this is not the purpose of this mailing list)