Eric,

Yes, maybe I should have used other words for this scenario instead of port
forwarding.

I have done it with other reverse proxies but not with apache an I dont know
how to make the link between the origin port on the apache and the ip:port
inside the network. Is there any special module to do so? Any suggestion on
this?

Thanks a lot!

Sergio