On 08.08.08 12:48, Car54 wrote:
> This is a summary of everything I've done to date...
>
> 1) I had to upgrade perl from 5.8.0 to 5.8.8.
>
> 2) Then I had problems with some of the Perl Modules calling on a problem
> with mod_perl.

after installing new perl version it may be good idea to reinstall perl
modules, or at least those that use perl binary (if you don't know, which
do, reinstall all)

> 5) I'm getting this error in my log files...
> [error] panic: DBI active kids (5) > kids (2) at /us$
> /home/fum/lib/i/er$
>         i::error::report('panic: DBI active kids (6) > kids (2) at
> /usr/lib/per$
>         i::error::die('panic: DBI active kids (6) > kids (2) at
> /usr/lib/perl5/$

this indicates dependency problem... re-install as I explained above

> 6) Along with the intermittent problem in my browser with with the interface
> coming up just fine then hitting my refresh button and getting this...
>
> Proxy Error
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
> The proxy server could not handle the request GET /members/login.pl.
>
> Reason: Document contains no data

this may mean anything.

> 7) This is the results of crontab -l
>
> 30 4 * * 0 /usr/sbin/logrotate -f /home/fum/logs/logrotate.conf
> 0 4 * * 0 /usr/sbin/ntpdate ntp1.sf-bay.org; hwclock --systohc

hell, run ntpd as daemon instead!

> 30 * * * * cd /home/fum/lib && ./gen_webstats.sh > /dev/null

> In my log files...
> -bash: line 1: cd: /home/fum/conf/webstats/: No such file or directory

> **gen_webstats.sh**
> #!/bin/bash
>
> source ../conf/conf.sh
>
> su - $FUM_USER -c "cd ~/conf/webstats/ && webalizer"
>
> cd $FUM_HOME/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin && \
> ../../tools/awstats_buildstaticpages.pl -config=fum -update
> -dir=$FUM_HOME/www/$

you screwed something badly... the script tries to source non-existing
file...
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
LSD will make your ECS screen display 16.7 million colors