Hi all,

        I am trying to install the httpd - 2.0.63 version of APACHE server
on my linux machine. When I ve implemented "./configure", "make" steps of
installations, I got the following as an error along with the usual stack
trace:

 /usr/lib/libexpat.so: could not read symbols: File in wrong format
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [htpasswd] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/Applications/Software/httpd-2.0.63/support'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/Applications/Software/httpd-2.0.63/support'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

When I tried to run the apaache as /usr/local/apache/bin..... , I could not
identify the remaining files under the BIN directory

Please let me know what would be the problem for this situation

--

-Coolest Regards,

Praveena Chalamcharla,