Hi,

  I have Apache HTTPD server version 2.2.3 and Tomcat server version 6.0.10

  I'm trying to configure my Apache HTTPD server to work with Tomcat server
(I'm integrating 2 different projects one uses PHP and the other uses
Servlets). I spent a lot of time reading about mod_proxy and mod_proxy_ajp in
order to configure HTTPD to pass the Servlets part into Tomcat server but still
can't make them work (both of the servers are on my local machine for testing).

I did the following modificating in httpd.conf (which still not working):

1. Uncomment the lines

LoadModule proxy_ajp_module modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so

2. I  added the following lines
<IfModule proxy_module>
ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy *:80>
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Proxy>

ProxyPass /webapp  ajp://localhost:8009/webapp
ProxyPassReverse /webapp ajp://localhost:8009/webapp

</IfModule>

What I'm missing in the configuration?

Another question, how can I tell HTTPD server to send only servlets requests
into tomcat server? Can this be done by adding the lines

ProxyPass /css !

ProxyPass /scripts !

Any help will be appreciated.

  Iyad