Hi All,
Thanks for your time and paitence.
I am not worried about the TimeOut value as I am not using mod_cgid.so.What
I understand from your explanation is even if the Client times out before
the response comes in time,Apache can send the response back to the
client.Also this is the time which it actually took to serve the request?If
I am not correct let me know.

But just curious about the Client side, so when it gets a response from the
webserver for which it has timed out, the response may be discarded also.Let
me know your views.
Thanks
Arnab