--- On Sun, 9/7/08, Jay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Jay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] HTTP Server 2.2.9 - Unable to view the files
from IE
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 8:56 AM

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
from IE
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 8:52 AM

Jay wrote:

Hello Edward,

Thank you for your reply. Was able to see your reply in the archives but it
didn't land in my inbox yet. Subscribed to this list just a moment before
posting this question. So, it may take a while for the list to reflect my user
id as well.

So, this may appear as a new thread.

Coming back to the original problem, as it didn't work with the default conf
file, I made minor modification as below:

Original entry:

<Directory />
    Options FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
    Order deny,allow
    Deny from all
</Directory>

Updated as:

<Directory />
    Options FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Thank You.
Hello Jay,

Would you capture your problem as gif/jpg, then post here for discrib your
problem ?
OR
You may try these ( default of FC6 System ) :

Options Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks MultiViews ExecCGI

Thanks !

Edward.

Hello Edward,

Have attached the snapshot of the error in the IE. Please let me know, if you
need more details.

Thanks
Hello Edward,

The problem was solved, when I disabled the iptables

Thank You for your help.