Carol Walter wrote:
Hello,

I'm having a configuration issue. I want to put a directory called "www" under a project directory. The "www" directory is where the php code will go. I've found the UserDir directive that will allow creating that under /home/username, but I haven't found one like the one I want. Is there a directive for this?

Thank you,

Your question is a little unclear. Do you want the "www" directory to be treated as the user's document root (such that http://hostname/~username/ points to the www directory)? If so, then you simply need to set the UserDir directive accordingly based upon your home directory structure. Otherwise, please explain what you are trying to do a little more.

--
Justin Pasher