Hello!

I'm trying to find the solution of my problems in Nabble, but my search
isn't good.

I'm working with Jboss 4.2.3.GA, Apache 2.2.9 and mod_jk, everything working
on Fedora 8.
I would like to create a cluster of two computers and a loadbalancer based
on Apache.

I had no problems creating the cluster: my computers communicate and share
applications.

I installed Apache and it works, showing the Test Page.

Then I tried to configure the web server with mod_jk. I downloaded the
binary version of mod_jk and I followed the guide that I found on
http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossas/freezone/docs/Clustering_Guide/beta500/html_single/index.html#clustering-http-modjk

The only thing that I modified on configuration was the names of nodes in
workers.properties (I wrote the ip address of each node).

Therefore, after the configuration, I started Jboss on both machines, then
Apache (which is on one of two computers), then I tried to access to my
application, deployed on both Jboss instances, following the link
http://<ip-address>/application/<name-of-application>

What I see on my browser is a "404 not found" error, because Apache looks
for the application in /var/www/html/<name-of-application>

The same thing happens if I try to access to jmx-console of JBoss.

What I think is that the module mod_jk is not loaded and not working
correctly (in the log folder, mod-jk.log does not appear!)

I even tried to compile the sources of mod_jk and use this version of
module, but it doesn't work and it gives me the same error!

Any comments to help me?

Thanks guys!

-----
http://www.pcguide.netsons.org http://www.pcguide.netsons.org