I have definately tried both starting and installing as a pure Administrator.

I did just notice an odd process ID of 4 listening on port 80...

  netstat -ao
  Active Connections
  Proto  Local Address          Foreign Address        State           PID
  TCP    0.0.0.0:80             DellXPS:0              LISTENING       4

BUT I have also tried port 8080 in my many iteration attempts to solve this
problem.

And I have allowed both port 80 & 8080 in Windows Firewall...

Brad