Just configure SSL inside the <VirtualHost> as you would do for the whole
server.

From: manning allan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 8:08 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [EMAIL PROTECTED] SSl question

Forgive me for being stupid, but I cannot find in the documentation, nor can I
find the list archives.
I know I am rather new to this, and I do not want to be spoon fed, but a little
direction would be helpful.
I have successfully added virtual hosts to my Windows box, and have them
functioning. I just need one of the hosts to require SSL (HTTPS).
I have found the documentation on how to set up virtual hosts (obviously as it
is working) and on how to set up SSL on the whole box.
If this seems to trivial to try to help me, please at least direct me to a
forum or other such site where I can learn more.

Allan Manning
MIS
Employee Health & Safety Rep (certified)
TG Minto Corporation
300 Toronto St.
Palmerston, Ont.,
N0G 2P0