This problem:

Client with IPaddress 1  opens a webpage( starts CGI script
on Apache1.)
(Here on Apache1 is running an application/CGI script)
That script will fetch a page from      Apache2.

So far so easy but I need the  Client's  IPaddress 1 to be recorded  in log of
Apache 2 NOT
Apache1's address.

Something like this

Client's  IPaddress 1                           Client's  IPaddress 1

Client ------------------>Apache1  ------------>Apache2

                        Apache1's addreess

Is this possible? Or must I use another proxy?

Thank you for  your reply.
Lad.