On 07.10.08 23:35, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Your calculation is based on ONE start-bit and one stop-bit

>     Baud = TransferedBits - ControlBits

No. baud = signal change per second. One signal change can transfer less or
more than one bit. and I counted 1 byte = 8 bits, which is independent on
number of stop bits.

However this discussion is over for a long time. Could you read it whole
before you start reacting single mails?

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Quantum mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.