Can anyone tell me what is the different between Apache2 directory access as
compare to AppArmor come with SuSE?

I though SuSe AppArmor allow administrator to control the files, directory
system level access.  And

If you define something like these syntax below it will allow administrator to
controlling the network layer access.

<Directory "/images/">

Options None

Order deny,allow

                                Deny from all

Allow from 65.123.86.50/255.255.255.248

                </Directory>

At the moment the above setting syntax will not do anything.  User still have
access to above directory if I define and allow it within

Yast2,  AppArmor.

Can both function Apache2 access control and Suse AppArmor working together or
only one can work at a time?

Any help to clear my head will be appreciate.