Hi List,

try to compile older Apache 1.3.37 on opensuse 11 64bit. I have some Problems with my configure-line.
configure tries to find my base-libs in wrong folders:

Error: Cannot find SSL library files in any of the following dirs:
Error: . /lib /usr/lib /usr/local/lib

SSL is installed but Files are located in lib64 Folder. I cannot find a configure-switch to use correct lib64 Folder.
Is there something i can do now?
I use also new apache 2.2.9 but older 1.3.37 i need for compatibility and for nostalgic reasons ;)

Thanks,
Andre