I think it will probably depend on your set up, actually. For
instance, if you set your prefix to /usr/local or something like that,
then you obviously don't want to just delete that whole thing, but
apache will have installed things through out various folders under
there. Not sure if there's some automated tool to do the uninstall,
but one thing you can do is re-build install with a different prefix,
say /tmp/apache-install, and when that's done, you'll be able to see
exactly what it installed where (relative to prefix, that is). That
sounds like an aweful lot of work, though.

Good luck,
-Brian