[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Your output shows that the two undefined symbols are used/referenced in libapr-1.so. I would check over the build of your libapr and/or apr utils.
I compiled Apache on Solaris 10 a couple of months ago and had issues with apr. Something about Solaris putting apr stuff in a non-standard path. The fix was to include /usr/ccs/bin in $PATH. For a bash shell:

export PATH=$PATH:/usr/ccs/bin

Hope that helps!

Drew

--