From: Juan Pablo Roig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 10:05 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] mod_auth_ldap

Hi everyone!!
I am using this modue to auth the users thru an LDAP server, but know i
have more users in another LDAP server for another domain, does anyone
knows how to do this?
This is my config now:
<Directory "/opt/globant/mediawiki-1.6.9-infra">
                Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride None
                order allow,deny
                AuthName "Infra Login Users"
                AuthType Basic
                AuthLDAPURL
ldap://10.90.0.2/DC=com?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=user)
                AuthLDAPBindDN "ACCF165\ldapusr"
                AuthLDAPBindPassword "globant25k"
                AuthType Basic
                Require group
cn=wiki_acc_usrs,OU=People,DC=accendra,DC=com
                Satisfy Any

     </Directory>