Hello,

I installed Apache 2 just yesterday in Ubuntu, compiling the source
code from Terminal. I don't know if any of you has ever installed a
LAMP environment, but I guess it's not crucial for you to understand
this particular message:
"httpd: Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified
domain name, using 127.0.1.1 for ServerName"
I get this message when I start and stop Apache from Terminal - which
is like Windows' Command Line. I searched this issue in google and I
found some information, but I couldn't get answers specific enough.
What I would like to know initially is why is this httpd reply
displayed whenever I start or stop Apache and how should it look like
if it was correctly configured.

Thank you