Hi,

this is the content of my .htaccess file:

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !files/rapporten/instant/*
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !files/rapporten/dag/*
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !files/rapporten/week/*
RewriteRule \.csv$ - [L]
RewriteRule .* index.php
php_flag magic_quotes_gpc off
php_flag register_globals off

The problem is that since I added the line: RewriteRule \.csv$ - [L]
all of the three RewriteCond are not working anymore.

Thank you for any tips !!