Hi everyone;

Let me introduce myself, my name is Bill and I am new to this list. I have just
taken a position where I will be responsible for all the CASE tools we use.

I am currently reviewing different defect trackers and other  software.

I have installed Apache 2.2 on a Windows 2003 Server and I have installed
Bugzilla, following the directions I obtained on both the Bugzilla site and the
Apache site.

Everything has worked until I attempted to access bugzilla for the first time.

When I try to execute index.cgi I get a 403 error. I have gone through the
install docs several times making sure I covered everything and I have come to
the point where I just don't know where to go next.

I was hoping some of you could help me out at this point!

Keep in mind that Mantis and TestLink are running fine on this same server,
however the do not use CGI or perl.

I feel it's definitely a config problem but like I said I am too green at this
to know where to go next!

Thank you everyone!

Bill