Bill Ferrarini wrote:

> Please if you can help me you can email me privately so we won't take up
> space on the mailing list.

FYI this is what the mailing list exists for, to document confusion and the
resolution.  You weren't the first and won't be the last to encounter "your
problem" ... so the wealth of troubleshooting that can be discovered via
google is very valuable - including a resolution to your specific headaches.